Linna Drehmel(Louisa Albrect)









Friday, December 16, 2011

CHALLENGE: CONFESSION #1 KYANI SWANIGAN

TONIGHT'S CONFESSION IS MY CRUSHING HEARTS AND BLACK BUTTERFLY PUBLISHING SISTER: KYANI SWANIGAN

What is my worst work? Thinking back, it’s hard to remember; only because of the fact that it’s been a long time since I’ve worked on a book. Up until 8th grade, I was a constant writer. I had stories galore just waiting to unfold, and only a few I gave life to. One of them I can regretfully call the worst thing I have ever written.
Thinking about it now makes me laugh *hehe*, but it was a miserable story I wrote when I was maybe 11. It was a about a girl who got her first pair of Levi’s *grimace*. It was completely embarrassing, it even included a ma and pa. I only remember this story because my uncle (who loves to laugh, mind you) brought me a printed copy, and told me about how funny it was. I read it, and died of mortification and amusement, the two feelings were fantastically entwined as one. I still have that short story somewhere in my house. But since I like to hide things from myself, I have no idea where it is.
My best work would undoubtedly be my first book in the Nyx Series, Everlife. I have never finished a book before, so I felt completely accomplished when I typed those last few words in my novel. I never thought that I would be an author, for such a long time it has been fashion for me. And it certainly still is lol. But my journey has led me here, and now that I have started I am 100% dedicated to telling Rose’s story to the very end. Hopefully each work will be better than the next.




Twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/Kyani_Swanigan

Fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyani-Swanigan-author-of-The-Nyx-Series/264675130231389

No comments:

Post a Comment