Linna Drehmel(Louisa Albrect)









Saturday, December 3, 2011

CHALLENGE: CONFESSION #1 KERRY FOWERS

IT IS MY PLEASURE TO BRING YOU TONIGHT'S CONFESSION: KERRY FOWERS




Here is my confession.

My worst work was when I was a teenager. I created a Dungeon and Dragons character and decided that I wanted to write a book about him. Didn't work out very well and didn't get past a few pages. I read it again a little while ago and wow, it was pretty sad. Bad grammar, miss spelled words, etc. However the good news is that I am going to take that and rewrite it better after I get the work I am doing right now published.

My best work is the book I am currently getting edited right now. It has a lot of feeling in it. I has a lot of personal experiences in it so it basically comes from the heart. I am really excited about getting it out there. I would have never guessed I would love writing.

Kerry
 
YOU CAN FIND KERRY AT:  kfowers.blogspot.com

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment