Linna Drehmel(Louisa Albrect)









Thursday, December 8, 2011

CHALLENGE: CONFESSION #1 JERRY GUARINO

IT IS MY PLEASURE TO BRING YOU JERRY GUARINO'S CONFESSION.
  




I think my short story, The Tightrope is my best work. It also happens to have been reprinted the most times (7 in 3 countries). It is a character/cultural study of the haves and the have nots. Like many of my stories, it has a O'Henry twist at the end.

My worst story, hmmm.. I guess it would have to be Recycling Technology, the only story that never got published. I think I was trying to be too clever (one should never be too clever).

For your personal reading, here is a link to The Tightrope, where you can also post a comment if you like.


The Tightrope is one of 26 stories in my new book, Cafe Stories, available on amazon.com and soon on kindle. Please visit my website for more information about my work http://cafestories.net

Jerry Guarino
Jerry Guarino’s short stories have been published by dozens of literary magazines in the United States, Canada, Australia and Great Britain. His first collection of twenty-six critically acclaimed stories, Cafe Stories, was released in October, 2011. It is available as a paperback on amazon.com and as an e-book on kindle.

Watch for his new story, The Chess Table at the Twenty or Less Press website.

He is currently working on a murder mystery for the stage.

Please visit his website at
http://cafestories.net
jguarino.author@gmail.com

twitter: @cafestories

2 comments:

  1. quite a good feature.. thanks for the challenge

    jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice confession! I'll be back to follow that link, Jerry! :D

    ReplyDelete